Registered users can quickly create a new Wiki page by clicking Create content > Wiki Page from the navgation menu.
You can read more about this site's pupose on the About page.
Here are some useful guidlines for creating Wiki content.
- Content in \[[double square brackets]] will be linked to existing content with that title, or a page to create that content. Links can contain an optional bar, "|". Content on the left of the bar is the target; to the right, the link shown. Links to pages outside this site are allowed. They must start with one of the following: "http", "https", "ftp", or "mailto", and can exist either by themselves, or on the left of the bar. Examples:
- \[[Mailing List]] - will go to the content titled "Mailing List" or a page to create that content.
- \[[this is the target|this is the source]] - will present "this is the source" as a link to "this is the target", or a page to create that content.
- \[[http://www.graphviz.org|this is the source]] - will present "this is the source" as a link to http://www.graphviz.org
- \[[http://www.graphviz.org]] - will present "http://www.graphviz.org" as a link to http://www.graphviz.org
- Quick Tip: For complete details on the Markdown syntax, see the Markdown documentation and Markdown Extra documentation for tables, footnotes, and more.
Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd> <img> <div> <pre> <address> <h1> <h2> <h3> <h4> <h5> <h6>