Graphviz Issue Tracker
Mantis Bug Tracker

View Issue Details Jump to Notes ] Issue History ] Print ]
IDProjectCategoryView StatusDate SubmittedLast Update
0000845graphvizNeatopublic2005-03-23 18:132011-04-28 04:03
ReporterJohn Hinsdale 
Assigned Toerg 
PrioritynormalSeveritycriticalReproducibilityalways
StatusclosedResolutionfixed 
PlatformOSx86-Linux-2.4.20 DebianOS Version
Summary0000845: Unchecked division by zero in pathplan/route.c
Description



neato gives a floating point exception (div. by zero)
near line 214 of pathplan/route.c
<CD>
        tnas[i].t /= tnas[inpn - 1].t;
</CD>



I find it fixes things if I replace it with:



<CD>
      if ( tnas[inpn - 1].t )
        tnas[i].t /= tnas[inpn - 1].t;
</CD>
Steps To Reproduce

digraph GTRACK_gtrk {
graph [margin=0.25,size="8,10",splines=true,overlap=false]
edge [arrowhead=open,arrowsize=.5]
node [fontsize=8,margin="0.05,0.05",shape=box,color="0.5 0.5 1.0",style=filled]
ANNOT2REF -> ANNOTATION;
ANNOTATION -> ANNOTATION;
ATTACHMENT -> ANNOTATION;
REF2AUTH -> AUTHOR;
ANNOTATION -> GENE;
ASSAY_MAP -> GENE;
EXTERNAL_ID_HISTORY -> GENE;
EXTERNAL_ID -> GENE;
GENE2SYN_HISTORY -> GENE;
GENE_ANCESTORS -> GENE;
GENE_ANCESTORS -> GENE;
GENE_FAMILY -> GENE;
GENE_FAMILY -> GENE;
GENE_HISTORY -> GENE;
GENE_SEQUENCE -> GENE;
GROUP_MEMBER -> GENE;
GROUP_MEMBER -> GENE;
LAST_LOAD_TIME -> GENE;
USER_GENE_HIST -> GENE;
GENE2SYN -> GENE;
PROPERTY2GENE -> GENE;
JOURNAL2ABBREV -> JOURNAL;
PROTEOMEREF -> JOURNAL;
EXTERNAL_ID_HISTORY -> EXTERNAL_ID_TYPE;
EXTERNAL_ID -> EXTERNAL_ID_TYPE;
GENE_SEQUENCE_CHUNK -> GENE_SEQUENCE;
GENE_SEQUENCE -> GENE_SEQUENCE;
GENE_HISTORY -> GROUP_TYPE;
GENE -> GROUP_TYPE;
PROPERTY -> PROPERTY_TYPE;
PTREE -> PTREE;
PTREE -> PTREE;
REPORT_FIELD -> REPORT;
ANNOTATION -> USERS;
ANNOTATION -> USERS;
EXTERNAL_ID_HISTORY -> USERS;
EXTERNAL_ID_HISTORY -> USERS;
EXTERNAL_ID -> USERS;
GENE2SYN_HISTORY -> USERS;
GENE2SYN_HISTORY -> USERS;
GENE2SYN -> USERS;
GENE -> USERS;
GENE -> USERS;
GENE_HISTORY -> USERS;
GENE -> USERS;
GENE_SEQUENCE -> USERS;
GENE_SEQUENCE -> USERS;
GROUP_MEMBER -> USERS;
GROUP_MEMBER -> USERS;
LOGIN_HISTORY -> USERS;
LOGIN_HISTORY -> USERS;
PROPERTY2GENE -> USERS;
PROPERTY2GENE -> USERS;
REPORT -> USERS;
USER_GENE_HIST -> USERS;
USER_SEARCH -> USERS;
HTTP_REQUEST -> USERS;
PROPERTY2GENE -> PROPERTY2GENE;
PROPERTY2GENE -> PROPERTYVALUE;
PTREE -> PROPERTY;
REPORT_FIELD -> PROPERTY;
PROPERTYVALUE -> PROPERTY;
REF2AUTH -> PROTEOMEREF;
REFERENCE -> PROTEOMEREF;
ANNOT2REF -> REFERENCE;
PROPERTY2GENE -> REFERENCE;
USER_SEARCH -> SPECIES;
GENE -> SPECIES;
ANNOTATION -> TOPIC;
PTREE -> TOPIC;
REPORT_FIELD -> TOPIC;
ANNOT2REF [label="ANNOT2REF\n(~ 60k rows, 720 kB)"];
ANNOTATION [label="ANNOTATION\n(~ 160k rows, 39 MB)"];
ASSAY_MAP [label="ASSAY_MAP\n(~ 3.7k rows, 45 kB)"];
ATTACHMENT [label="ATTACHMENT\n(~ 1.6k rows, 110 kB)"];
AUTHOR [label="AUTHOR\n(~ 160k rows, 2.8 MB)"];
EXTERNAL_ID [label="EXTERNAL_ID\n(~ 400k rows, 16 MB)"];
EXTERNAL_ID_HISTORY [label="EXTERNAL_ID_HISTORY\n(~ 9 rows, 495B)"];
EXTERNAL_ID_TYPE [label="EXTERNAL_ID_TYPE\n(~ 47 rows, 4.7 kB)"];
GENE [label="GENE\n(~ 280k rows, 35 MB)"];
GENE2SYN [label="GENE2SYN\n(~ 300k rows, 13 MB)"];
GENE2SYN_HISTORY [label="GENE2SYN_HISTORY\n(~ 17 rows, 850B)"];
GENE_ANCESTORS [label="GENE_ANCESTORS\n(~ 500k rows, 6.4 MB)"];
GENE_FAMILY [label="GENE_FAMILY\n(~ 710k rows, 9.2 MB)"];
GENE_HISTORY [label="GENE_HISTORY\n(~ 210k rows, 16 MB)"];
GENE_SEQUENCE [label="GENE_SEQUENCE\n(~ 180k rows, 16 MB)"];
GENE_SEQUENCE_CHUNK [label="GENE_SEQUENCE_CHUNK\n(~ 270k rows, 350 MB)"];
GROUP_MEMBER [label="GROUP_MEMBER\n(~ 170k rows, 5.7 MB)"];
GROUP_TYPE [label="GROUP_TYPE\n(~ 9 rows, 648B)"];
HTTP_REQUEST [label="HTTP_REQUEST\n(~ 27k rows, 1.6 MB)"];
JOURNAL [label="JOURNAL\n(~ 1.8k rows, 57 kB)"];
JOURNAL2ABBREV [label="JOURNAL2ABBREV\n(~ 389 rows, 8.2 kB)"];
LAST_LOAD_TIME [label="LAST_LOAD_TIME\n(~ 140k rows, 1.7 MB)"];
LOGIN_HISTORY [label="LOGIN_HISTORY\n(~ 16k rows, 1.7 MB)"];
PROPERTY [label="PROPERTY\n(~ 44 rows, 3.9 kB)"];
PROPERTY2GENE [label="PROPERTY2GENE\n(~ 370k rows, 15 MB)"];
PROPERTYVALUE [label="PROPERTYVALUE\n(~ 8.7k rows, 380 kB)"];
PROPERTY_TYPE [label="PROPERTY_TYPE\n(~ 5 rows, 75B)"];
PROTEOMEREF [label="PROTEOMEREF\n(~ 62k rows, 12 MB)"];
PTREE [label="PTREE\n(~ 190 rows, 15 kB)"];
REF2AUTH [label="REF2AUTH\n(~ 330k rows, 4.4 MB)"];
REFERENCE [label="REFERENCE\n(~ 59k rows, 590 kB)"];
REPORT [label="REPORT\n(~ 2 rows, 86B)"];
REPORT_FIELD [label="REPORT_FIELD\n(~ 17 rows, 204B)"];
SPECIES [label="SPECIES\n(~ 19 rows, 798B)"];
TOPIC [label="TOPIC\n(~ 139 rows, 4.6 kB)"];
USERS [label="USERS\n(~ 13k rows, 3.6 MB)"];
USER_GENE_HIST [label="USER_GENE_HIST\n(~ 44k rows, 880 kB)"];
USER_SEARCH [label="USER_SEARCH\n(~ 15k rows, 440 kB)"];
}
Additional Information

[erg] The actual bug was that loops were being passed to makeSpline.
TagsNo tags attached.
AUXILLARY-FILES
DATE-FIXED
FIX-COMMENT as above
FORMER-ID658
INPUT-FILE
OUTPUT-FILE
STATUS-COMMENTFixed (30 March 2005)
VERSION     2.2
Attached Files

- Relationships

-  Notes
There are no notes attached to this issue.

- Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2011-04-28 04:03 user1 New Issue
2011-04-28 04:03 user1 Assigned To => erg


MantisBT 1.2.5[^]
Copyright © 2000 - 2011 MantisBT Group
Powered by Mantis Bugtracker