|Anonymous | Login||2017-11-22 15:20 EST|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap | My Account|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0002079||graphviz||Other||public||2011-04-08 05:35||2011-11-08 12:09|
|Summary||0002079: gxl2gv has problem wtih html|
The following dot script result in same xml for node A and B
converting baack the resulting file course a crash in the tool
|Steps To Reproduce|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
> I used gxl2gv with option -g (use -? for available options)
I had totally forgotten about that option.
> I suspect the crash may be due to gxl2gv picking up a wrong expat, worked around that by creating an expat visual studio project
Please let me know if this helps, but we did find another cause of a crash: change the calls to strdup() to _strdup(). The Windows
version of strdup() has been deprecated (and causes crashes when the memory is freed).
> after that gxl2gv generated a dot file where html node was quoted "..." instead of <...>
> no suprices since "..." and <...> was treated same in xml as well
> Maybe this should have be filed as tree seperate isues (crash, gxl2gv ignore html quotes, gv2gxl do not generate html quotes)
I would combine the latter two. gxl2gv and gv2gxl predate HTML labels, so in a sense, this would be a new feature.
There is no notion of HTML strings in gxl, so any fix would involve an implicit extension of the DTD.
|2011-04-28 04:03||user1||New Issue|
|2011-04-28 04:03||user1||Assigned To||=> user1|
|2011-11-08 12:08||erg||Note Added: 0000106|
|2011-11-08 12:09||erg||Assigned To||gviz => erg|
|2011-11-08 12:09||erg||Severity||major => feature|
|2011-11-08 12:09||erg||Status||acknowledged => assigned|
|2011-11-08 12:09||erg||Description Updated||View Revisions|
|2011-11-08 12:09||erg||Steps to Reproduce Updated||View Revisions|
|MantisBT 1.2.5[^] Copyright © 2000 - 2011 MantisBT Group|