Graphviz Issue Tracker
Mantis Bug Tracker

View Issue Details Jump to Notes ] Issue History ] Print ]
IDProjectCategoryView StatusDate SubmittedLast Update
0000183graphvizDotpublic2003-02-25 18:252011-04-28 04:02
Assigned Toellson 
PlatformOS*-*-OS Version
Summary0000183: Client-side map problem in webdot -- "target" doesn't work!

We installed webdot 1.8.9 along with GraphViz 1.9.0. The installation is successful and the webdot works for most demo examples.

However, for client-side map example, it didn't work. It did not display the new page in a new window, when I clicked the node. The "target" attribute is ignored in the client map. I knew it worked on your previous webdot version.

Please go to : [^]
This is our previous webdot installation. If you click any node on "client
side maps" exmple, it displays the result page in a new window (at
least on my IE).

If you go to: [^]
This is our new webdot installation. If you click any node on "client side
maps" example, it retrieves the result page, but does not display in a new
window, and that is the problem I face.

We installed our previous version on Feb 2002. It has been working
very well. In my project, I also used "target" to return the result page
to a different frame. It was always working fine.

I hope it helps to identify the problem.
Additional Information

[ellson] OK I've fixed the target=new problem and there are now new webdot rpms at:
<CD> [^]

The webdot server at:
<CD> [^]
has been upgraded.
Please note that there are different versions for RedHat-7.x or
RedHat-8.x because
of the different httpd install location.
TagsNo tags attached.
STATUS-COMMENTFixed (26 February 2003)
Attached Files

- Relationships

-  Notes
There are no notes attached to this issue.

- Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2011-04-28 04:02 user1 New Issue
2011-04-28 04:02 user1 Assigned To => user695

MantisBT 1.2.5[^]
Copyright © 2000 - 2011 MantisBT Group
Powered by Mantis Bugtracker