|Anonymous | Login||2017-11-21 16:09 EST|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap | My Account|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0001289||graphviz||Build/Install||public||2008-03-14 00:00||2011-04-28 04:03|
|Summary||0001289: Various bug fixes|
(1) dot -c coredumps if the configuration file can't be opened for
(2) The environment access has problems on Darwin. It would preferable
to use getenv/setenv, but the patch implements the least intrusive
(3) The gd plugin is leaking memory due to an inverted check.
(4) Various libraries and plugins are not linked correctly, resulting in
dot -c crashing due to unresolved symbols.
Not included in the patches are:
(5) @[email protected] is not correctly set to -lguile.
(6) -ltcl84 or so is missing as well.
(7) libgvc should explicitly be linked against pthread as at least the
gd plugin will link that in and that results in coredumps on many
platforms if the main program hasn't loaded it with the initial set.
Thanks very much for these, they are in CVS now (with minor adjustments).
I dropped the links to libcgraph which should not (yet) be required.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
$NetBSD: patch-aa,v 1.7 2008/02/06 18:56:52 adam Exp $
--- configure.ac.orig 2007-12-13 05:38:57.000000000 +0100
@@ -279,6 +279,7 @@ dnl Checks for header files
AC_CHECK_HEADERS(stdarg.h stddef.h stdde
|STATUS-COMMENT||Fixed (14 Mar 2008)|
|2011-04-28 04:03||user1||New Issue|
|2011-04-28 04:03||user1||Assigned To||=> user695|
|MantisBT 1.2.5[^] Copyright © 2000 - 2011 MantisBT Group|