If you cannot find the answer to your question here, start a topic on the Graphviz forum
or post on the Graphviz mailing list
- [FaqAttr] Where can I see a list of all the attributes that control dot or neato?
- [FaqDiscuss] Where can I discuss Graphviz?
- [FaqLarger] I'm trying to make a layout larger. How?
- [FaqMerge] How can I join or merge certain edge routes in dot?
- [FaqPDF] How can I generate graph layouts in PDF?
- [FaqDupNode] How can I make duplicate nodes?
- [FaqGraphLabel] How can I set a graph or cluster label without its propagating to all sub-clusters?
- [FaqParEdge] How can I draw multiple parallel edges in neato?
- [FaqBalanceTree] How can I symmetrize (balance) tree layouts?
- [FaqCommandLine] What is the Graphviz command line syntax?
- [FaqUserTypes] What user types does Graphviz support?
- [FaqBugReport] How can I report a bug or issue I've found?
- Output Features
- [FaqQuality] How can I get high quality (antialiased) output?
- [FaqPaperTooLarge] I can only get 11x17 output?
- [FaqSymbols] How do I create special symbols and accents in labels?
- [FaqNonAscii] More generally, how do I use non-ASCII character sets?
- [FaqCustShape] How can I create custom shapes?
- [FaqOverlays] How can I use drawing layers (overlays)?
- [FaqFontChanges] How do I get font and color changes in record labels or other labels?
- [FaqPlainArrows] In plain format, splines do not touch the nodes (arrowheads are missing).
- [FaqRecordLR] Record nodes are drawn differently in dot and neato when rankdir=LR.
- [FaqMultiPage] How can I print a big graph on multiple pages?
- [FaqJpgArtifacts] When I have a red edge it shows up as a solid red in PNG and GIF formats, but has a black border when rendered to JPEG.
- [FaqDottyNumlock] Sometimes in dotty, right mouse click shows the global menu but none of the items can be selected.
- [FaqDottySyntaxError] Why does dotty report a syntax error on a legal dot file?
- [FacDottyMissingFeature] How can I get some display feature (such as bold lines) in dotty?
- [FaqNoEdgeHandles] How can I get rid of the little circles on edges ("edge handles") in dotty?
- [FaqDotWithCoords] I already have all the coordinates for the nodes and edges of my graph and just want to use dot, neato, or dotty to render it. How?
- [FaqDotWithNodeCoords] I already have all the coordinates for the nodes, and I want dot or neato to route the edges.
- [FaqDottyWithCoords] I already have all the coordinates for the nodes and edges of my graph and just want to use dotty to render it. How?
- [FaqDottyWithNodeCoords] Same as above, but I have only node coords, not edges.
- [FaqClientSideMaps] How can I make client-side image maps?
- [FaqServerSideMaps] Why aren't my server-side maps being recognized? I've checked the HTML!
- [FaqApache] I've installed Debian Graphviz and it works just fine on the command line, but when I execute a Perl/CGI script through Apache, no output is generated.
- [Faq3D] How can I get 3D output?
- Website Usage