|Due to organizational changes, the Graphviz web site will see some modifications in the near future. In particular, it will probably no longer provide binary packages for Windows and Macs. The latter can be obtained via Macports or Home Brew. If someone wants to set up Appveyor for Windows, we would be grateful.|
to-do list for 2.29+
Submitted by north on Tue, 01/25/2011 - 15:52
- Finish smyrna to the extent of making it a usable replacement for dotty. This means polishing the UI and documenting how to use it with a scripting language extension.
- Generate doc/schema data from main data in doc/inforsrc.
- Support rounded corners in html tables - DONE
- Fix complex flat edges between adjacent nodes
- Fix complex loops
- Consider going back to a single refstr cache for agset so strings can be shared across graphs.
- Integrate layout and rendering into gvmap
- Sorry, there is no built-in
5 hours 15 min ago
- Shape of subgraphs, overlaping nodes.
7 hours 30 min ago
- When it could be solved? I
2 days 11 hours ago
- Smyrna is a reasonably good
3 days 11 hours ago
- You shouldn't need any
3 days 14 hours ago
- very difficult to know which labels refer to which edge
4 days 4 hours ago
- The vertical differences
5 days 6 hours ago
- Just looking at the width,
5 days 9 hours ago
- Thanks for those inputs,
5 days 16 hours ago
- out of memory?
6 days 4 hours ago