|Join the Graphviz open source team!|
|With the explosion of graph-based data, the Graphviz project offers new contributors excellent opportunities to explore new concepts, or enhance tools that thousands of projects already use. We're looking for programmers and technical experts in core algorithms, interactive and command line programs, and rendering. This page provides a list of possible open work. And, of course, we are open to your suggestions. If you are interested, please contact us.|
to-do list for 2.29+
Submitted by north on Tue, 01/25/2011 - 15:52
- Finish smyrna to the extent of making it a usable replacement for dotty. This means polishing the UI and documenting how to use it with a scripting language extension.
- Generate doc/schema data from main data in doc/inforsrc.
- Support rounded corners in html tables - DONE
- Fix complex flat edges between adjacent nodes
- Fix complex loops
- Consider going back to a single refstr cache for agset so strings can be shared across graphs.
- Integrate layout and rendering into gvmap
- I believe pygraphviz uses the
1 day 15 hours ago
- Thanks. It helped a lot. I
2 days 12 hours ago
- Just if you couldn't solve this yet ...
2 days 21 hours ago
- As I mentioned, the gv.rm()
4 days 15 hours ago
- I have tried your method. It
4 days 22 hours ago
- twopi svg output fixed
6 days 24 min ago
- Well, you'll note the line
6 days 9 hours ago
- svg output w/ -v trace
1 week 7 hours ago
- I should have asked for this
1 week 10 hours ago
- 2.36 svg
1 week 14 hours ago