|Due to organizational changes, the Graphviz web site will see some modifications in the near future. In particular, it will probably no longer provide binary packages for Windows and Macs. The latter can be obtained via Macports or Home Brew. If someone wants to set up Appveyor for Windows, we would be grateful.|
to-do list for 2.29+
Submitted by north on Tue, 01/25/2011 - 15:52
- Finish smyrna to the extent of making it a usable replacement for dotty. This means polishing the UI and documenting how to use it with a scripting language extension.
- Generate doc/schema data from main data in doc/inforsrc.
- Support rounded corners in html tables - DONE
- Fix complex flat edges between adjacent nodes
- Fix complex loops
- Consider going back to a single refstr cache for agset so strings can be shared across graphs.
- Integrate layout and rendering into gvmap
- Re: Can 'dot' be run without system-wide installation?cmd/
13 hours 58 min ago
- Can we use DOT to plot using the output from VIS model checker?
1 day 19 hours ago
- Re: Unable to Execute Graphviz Script in Spyder
2 days 3 hours ago
- The core PostScript renderer
3 days 10 hours ago
- Text in node labels (by
4 days 11 hours ago
- At present, this is not
5 days 11 hours ago
- When you ran configure, you
5 days 14 hours ago
- If you want to animate
1 week 5 days ago
- GraphParserException from Grappa still not solved
1 week 6 days ago
- Re: subgraph layout in dot
2 weeks 4 hours ago