The dot file is attached. I've removed all node/edge decoration. Also, the original graph had many more edges. I've removed all edges having constraint=false. Let me know if you need it.
The (machine-generated) graph looks strange: it looks like there is one single "final" node, destination of a large number of edges.
I've tried to remove edges, adding them back progressively while dot managed to produce something in reasonable time. Keeping only the first 700 edges is ok: you get the result after around a minute. Keeping the first 800 edges appears to throw dot into an infinite loop. Still, the 700-experiment gives an idea of what the graph looks like.
I hope I provided enough information. If you need anything else,
let me know.
Input file: b1511.dot
I'm using dot to visualize (sometimes big) control flow graphs, that I use in my research on compilers. The whole graphviz package is incredibly useful to me. You guys are doing splendid work. Thanks a lot.